Friday, November 12, 2010

Winter in Tennessee…not quite!

Well last weekend we woke up to a winter wonderland, it was unbelievable. Mommy and daddy came into my room and opened my blinds and all I could muster was “Oh my gosh, snow!”. We got all bundled up and headed out to play, it was so much fun. It didn’t last long though, by 10:30 am it was all gone and we hit 70 degrees that day, go figure. Our weather has actually been very nice, I love it!

DSC_0282

DSC_0286

Gigi bought me a new snowsuit for this winter at the end of last season and it is very pretty and it kept me nice and warm. It sort of matches Paige’s snowsuit too. This was Paige’s very first time seeing snow, she was so cute, she wasn’t too sure what to make of it.

DSC_0295

Daddy had to pose Paige and I in front of the hockey net because one day he told me they are going to hang up this picture of the two of us in the Hockey Hall of Fame. Daddy thinks Paige and I are going to be great hockey players one day…!!!

 DSC_0309

We even managed to gather up enough snow to make a snowman, his name was Frosty. We got him all dressed and then I accidentally knocked him over and that was it, poor guy!

DSC_0315 

We laid Paige down in the snow beside Frosty and she didn’t know what to do, so she just closed her eyes and pretended to take a nap, silly girl!

DSC_0322Last weekend I went to an awesome birthday party for my friend Ella. She had it a dance studio in town and it was a “Girls Only” party. Everybody wore dance dresses and we danced like crazy, ate lots of cake and had tons of fun.

CIMG2195

CIMG2180CIMG2181 

Check out the video Mommy took of me and my friends learning a dance from the instructor, I think we did pretty good.

This week Mommy, Paige and I have been having a great time playing at home. Daddy has been very busy studying for a big exam he had to take on Thursday and Friday for his Medical boards, so we have been entertaining ourselves. Here we are getting ready for our bath and being silly!

CIMG2128 CIMG2134

CIMG2133

CIMG2140

CIMG2149

Check out Paige and I, we are playing dollhouse together, I love it that Paige is getting bigger, she is much more fun to play with!CIMG2220

On Wednesday night this week we got a big suprise, Granny and Pop-Pop were here. They drove all the way from Canada and are now here in Tennessee to visit with us for a little while. We have been playing lots and enjoying the beautiful weather. We spent the day at their RV yesterday, it was lots of fun.

 

emmie playground

Paige playground

static hair

pop pop and emmie mommy playground

Daddy is all done his exam and is off all weekend, so we are going to have lots of fun hanging out with Granny, Pop-Pop and Daddy, can’t wait.

Have a great weekend!

Love y’all,

Emmie and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment