Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy American Thanksgiving 2010

We spent the weekend celebrating the American Thanksgiving. This was Paige’s first thanksgiving holiday and since she is American we decided it was important for her to see what it is all about. Daddy had to work but we were invited to our friends the Prudhomme’s house for dinner. We had an amazing turkey dinner with lots of great fixin’s and I got to play with Sadie and Kahla it was perfect!!!

CIMG2273 

CIMG2282

 CIMG2284

We did manage to get in a very quick visit with Daddy and bring him some of the yummy leftovers for his dinner. Daddy was also working on the Saturday of the holiday weekend so Mommy, Paige and I decided to take off for the night to Pigeon Forge. We went to Dollywood which is a lot like Canada’s wonderland, it was so much fun.

CIMG2316

CIMG2325

Paige took a little nap in our stroller while I went on a whole bunch of fun kids rides.

CIMG2326

We also got to ride on a real coal choo-choo train that took us for a ride up the mountain, it was beautiful.

CIMG2304 CIMG2300

CIMG2305

Here is a picture Mommy took of her and Paige sitting on the train, she did a pretty good job!

CIMG2298 

And here is a picture of me on the train, I had so much fun!

CIMG2286 We got to go in to Santa’s workshop but he was out feeding his reindeer so I didn’t get to see him but I did write him a letter and drop it in his mail box. I also got to play in the workshop and colour on this jumbo colouring book.

CIMG2308 CIMG2313

After we were all done at the park we went up the mountain to a cabin that we rented for one night. It was a spectacular cabin, it was built on a creek and had some really neat things. My bedroom had its own fireplace, TV and king size bed, it was so cool. Oh and my room had a bathroom with a tub with water that came out of the wall like a fountain!

CIMG2345

CIMG2337CIMG2332

CIMG2333 Once Paige and I were in bed, Mommy got to relax in the hot tub before crashing for a good nights sleep!

CIMG2329

When we got back this afternoon we decided it was time to turn our house into a Christmas wonderland. Daddy and I put up the lights outside and then we helped Mommy decorate the christmas tree. We have so many cool christmas ornaments, it was lots of fun to look at all of them. Best of all Mommy made us some yummy hot chocolate, it was the perfect night!

CIMG2351

 CIMG2359

 CIMG2361

CIMG2353

Well it is time for bed, hope everyone has a great week and don’t forget, only 27 days till Christmas!!!

Love y’all

Emmie and Paige

1 comment:

  1. Loved the pics! I have kept copies for my album. Great seeing you on Skype last night.

    ReplyDelete