Monday, October 25, 2010

Wonderful Fall Fun in Tennessee

Now that we are back in Tennessee we have been enjoying the absolutely beautiful fall weather…it is much warmer here than in Canada, sure is going to be an adjustment when we move back!!! We have now visited 2 more farms since we got back from our vacation in Canada, I love farm animals. Here I am with a bunch of my friends at the farm expo located at our fairgrounds in Gray, TN. Everyone kept asking us what school we were from but we were just there with a bunch of our friends!!!

all the kids at farm expoHere is Ava and I holding Luke’s hands, he is quite the charmer!!!

 CIMG1995 At the farm expo they had a bunch of cows there and they were showing all of us how to get milk from a cow. It was so cool…I love milk…and so do all of my friends!

got milk from farm expoHow funny do Paige and I look as piggy’s…don’t answer that, I already know!

 Emmie at farm expo 

Paige the piggy

The next day we went to Fender’s farm with my school. All of my friends and teacher’s went, it was so much fun. I got to wear my new rubber boots that mommy bought me because it was a little muddy, I loved splashing in the mud puddles…hehehe…mommy kept asking me not to!!!

CIMG2045 CIMG2074

We got to go on a tractor ride, pet farm animals, pick some pumpkins and decorate them and play with our friends, it was the perfect day!

CIMG2012

CIMG2026

CIMG2037

CIMG2060 Check out the goat, he was trying to eat Paige’s hair…yes, the little bit that she has, silly goat! He also tried to eat my hairbow when I wasn’t looking.

Mommy paige and emmie at fenders

Look at how cute my baby sister looks in this picture, she is just learning to sit up on her own and she kept falling over into the flowers.

CIMG2065 Although she isn’t able to sit up for more than a minute or so on her own, she does know how to crawl. If she really wants something she can crawl really fast…check out the video that mommy and daddy took.

We also had some pics taken of Paige since she is a baby and changes so much. Mommy and Daddy keep saying that they feel bad because they took mine every 3 months and poor Paige hasn’t had any done since she was 1 week old. They also tried to sneak in a few of me but I just wasn’t feeling it that day, well I cooperated for the family one but that was it for me!!!

0063

0050

I love this one…she looks so pretty!!!

0067

0039

Check out my awesome cowgirl boots!

0076

Can you tell I was not listening while they took this picture….

0010Here is our nice family picture with all four of us smiling…not an easy task with Paige and I. Paige is 7 months old and I am 2 years and 9 months!!!

0035

Well last but not least, I want to share something that is both happy and sad for our family. Our home here in Tennessee is officially up for sale. We love it here but we will be moving back to Canada next year and the real estate market is not doing well here, so Mommy and Daddy decided best to put it up now. Check out the pics of our home and if you know anyone interested let us know!!!

our home in TN

 

kitchen tn

dining living combo

our back yard TNGoodnight everyone, have a great week!!!

 

Love y’all,

Emmie and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment