Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fun Times with Gigi in Tennessee

 

Gigi came down to Tennessee to visit us and babysit Paige and I while Mommy went away on a much needed vacation. Mommy went to Las Vegas with two of her best friends, Auntie’s Amy and Sarah! Sounds like they had a great time, I know Paige and I had tons of fun with Gigi, she is awesome!!!

DSC_0007

Here is a few pics from Mommy's trip, lots of smiles and good times, so glad they had fun for Auntie Sarah's 30th birthday. I sure hope when I turn 30 I can go to Vegas to celebrate!!!

CIMG1699

CIMG1678

CIMG1662

While Mommy was gone Paige and I spent lots of time playing with all the new toys Gigi brought down for us, it felt like Christmas!!! She brought me this really need Play-Doh that you can eat, it is called Yummy Dough. I thought it tasted great, but Daddy and Gigi didn’t seem to like it as much as me!!!

DSC_0001

DSC_0005

DSC_0010 

Since Gigi and Daddy drove down in the minivan from Grandmere they had lots of room to bring things with them. I must say "thanks" to Grandmere for her minivan, Paige and I love it!!! I also have to say "thanks" to my cousin Patsy who sent something down for me that she found at St. Jacob's, my very own "Time Out" chair, it is so cute. I try not to go to time out very often but sometimes I do!

CIMG1705

CIMG1703

Before Mommy left we got to spend some time with both Gigi and Mommy. One night when Daddy was on-call, Paige, Gigi, Mommy and I decided to head to a concert at the fair, we saw Danny Gokey from American Idol, it was my very first concert and I loved it. I danced, I sang and had lots of fun! The following night we went back to the fair with Daddy and did tons of different rides, thanks to Gigi for treating us to a fun night at the fair!!!

CIMG1648

CIMG1634

CIMG1641

CIMG1646

We took a funny picture together, what do you think, we are all different animals, it made me laugh when I saw the picture, hehe...! We also got to see a bunch of animals at the wildlife center, it was really neat.

CIMG1629

CIMG1627 CIMG1623

I was also very lucky because I got to get my face painted. The lady asked me where I wanted my rainbow and I told her to put it on my forehead, Daddy tried to convince me to put it on my cheek but I had my mind made up. Doesn't it look nice!!!

CIMG1622

 

I got to ride on Daddy's shoulders so baby Paige could sleep in the stroller, she took a nice long nap at the fair and then when she woke up, she was super happy! I think she liked all the flashing lights and people to look at.

 

 CIMG1630CIMG1631

 

CIMG1643

It wouldn't be an American fair without the National Guard being present trying to recruit people, yikes...

CIMG1621

I think my favorite ride at the fair was the big huge slide that I went on with both Daddy and Mommy. I kept wanting to go on it again and again! Now Mommy took a video but she forgot you can't turn the camera sideways, so you have to watch this one on an angle, silly mommy...

 

CIMG1638

Well, that is all for now, I have to go and take a nap! We just dropped Gigi off at the airport, she is flying home to Toronto today, she really misses Papa and Uncle Ryan and we are really going to miss her. But Mommy tells me that in just over 3 weeks we will be driving to Canada for another visit, I can't wait.

Love y'all

Emmie and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment