Saturday, February 11, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday to Me…!

I really enjoyed turning 4, I kept getting to do it over and over again, it was lots of fun! I got to see lots of people and I got tons of great new toys and clothes. Thanks to everyone for all the wonderful gifts. Mommy and Daddy also invited a bunch of friends and family to our house for a party, it was great way to celebrate my birthday, thanks!

IMG_0219

I had a tinkerbell/fairy themed party and Paige & I decided to dress up in Tinkerbell outfits!

 

IMG_0227

Mommy also found the time to sit down and attempt elastic braids on both Paige and I, they turned out pretty nice, with practice I think she will get better!

IMG_0217

IMG_0225

Everybody sang me happy birthday and I got to blow out the 4 candles on my cake, I had a hard time with one of them so all of my friends helped me out!

IMG_0230

IMG_0232

I still can’t believe all the really nice gifts everyone gave me, I am really lucky! All of my friends helped me open my presents and we all couldn’t wait to put all the toys together…

IMG_0244

IMG_0248

Paige and I both got these really nice night lights for our rooms, Dr. Oz says they help with keeping bad dreams away!!!

IMG_0201

It was a beautiful weekend for my party and since Gigi and Uncle Ryan came all the way from Toronto we decided to head out and join in the fun of Winterlude. Everyone told us when we moved to Ottawa that we have to experience skating on the canal and beaver tails during the Winterlude festival so we did just that! It was really neat and I have to say “I love beaver tails”!!!

IMG_0251 IMG_0252

IMG_0254

We ended up renting these really neat sleighs that slid really nice on the ice, we ended up going 4 km along the canal, it was cool!

IMG_0257

There were so many neat things to look at along the canal, pictures, sculptures, igloos and teepee’s.

IMG_0259

IMG_0258

The weather this week was really nice so Lita let us play outside a lot. Paige and I were showing Sophie what fun can be had in the snow in our backyard. She still isn’t too sure about all the snow but she did laugh while watching Paige and I make snow angels and slide down the hill, I think she will figure it all out soon!

IMG_0278

IMG_0272

IMG_0273

We’ve been having fun on the really cold days playing dress up inside our nice warm house. Check out the pics of some of our dress up sessions, aren’t we gorgeous princesses!

IMG_0195

IMG_0268

Well time for bed, hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Love y’all,

Emmie and Paige

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a lovely cake! You make the most beautiful princesses. Glad you had fun. Sorry we couldn't be there. Love you so much! Hope to see you on Skype soon. XOXO Granny & Pop-Pop

    ReplyDelete