Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer 2010 is here!

It is so nice to have such wonderful weather, we love playing outside. Mommy and Daddy decided that we were going to take up hiking as a family. So on Sunday we headed out for our very first family hike, Daddy carried me in a backpack carrier and Mommy carried Paige in a front facing carrier. We both loved it, it was so much fun! We hiked to a really pretty waterfall then turned around and hiked back out, a total of 2 miles which was a good start. Check out the video we took....




We have had a much quieter week than we are use to which has been nice for a change. Mommy, Paige and I have just been hanging out at home and Daddy has had to work pretty long hours. Here are a few pictures Mommy has taken of Paige and I playing and just hanging out.




One day Mommy did some braids in my hair, they looked so pretty! They inspired me to get out my princess clothes and get all dressed up like Cinderella, don't I look beautiful!!!

Here are a few more pics from our vacation in Orlando with all my cousins! Thanks to Tricia for passing these cute photos along.


Well that is all for now! I have to go and take my nap...and Mommy keeps saying she has a million tings to do. Daddy is gone for the next two days to an interview in Charleston, SC which means it will be just us girls!!! I think we will get to see all of you real soon, Mommy, Paige and I are flying home to Canada on Monday next week and staying for 2 whole weeks. So see you all soon!

Love y'all,

Emmie and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment