Sunday, June 17, 2012

African Lion Safari 2012

Yikes, it has been 2 full months since I got the chance to do a blog posting, I guess you can say we have been a little busy! This seems to be a common trend since we moved back to Canada...but at least I found the time tonight. Where to begin...on the May long weekend, we went to Toronto to visit Gigi, Papa and Uncle Ryan while Daddy stayed behind in Ottawa to study for his big exam. Paige and I ended up being sick for most of the weekend, here we are in bed with Papa, luckily Papa didn't catch whatever we had!

There was a small window on Sunday where we were feeling fine so we decided to go to the African Lion Safari, what an amazing place! We drove our van through the safari and got to see tons of cool animals, some of them came right up to the window...my favourite was the giraffes and I think Paige really liked the Zebras!





After we got out of the van we got to see the elephants come out for a swim, it was so neat. They walked all together holding each others tails. There was a baby elephant that loved swimming and playing in the mud, she was really cute! To finish off the day we played in the kids splash park, it was so much fun!




Well there is so much more I want to tell you but I will do it in the next blog post that is all about our wonderful vacation in Tennessee!

Night y'all,
Emmie and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment