Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas Time = Busy time!!!

We have been super busy lately with lots of Christmas parties…I love this time of year! The count down is on for Christmas, only 8 more days, can’t wait.

Last weekend we got to attend a “Wake Up with Santa Party” at Daddy’s work, it was the best Christmas party, we actually got to wear our pyjamas! Santa gave me a big hug and a present. We also got to play tons of games and write a letter to Santa just in case he forgets what I told him I would like for Christmas!!!

DSC_0282

DSC_0291 DSC_0285

I ran over to Santa when he came in and he gave me a super big hug…Paige was a little shy and wasn’t too sure about Santa!

DSC_0297 DSC_0298

I was a really good girl and sat on Santa’s knee but unfortunately Paige didn’t want to get too close to him, not sure why, he is very nice!

DSC_0302DSC_0304  DSC_0306

Here are some pics of all the fun things we got to do; play floor hockey, face painting and letter writing, it was so much fun!

DSC_0318 DSC_0314

DSC_0320

DSC_0322 

DSC_0323 DSC_0325

Mommy and Daddy have also been busy going to Adult only Christmas parties, but for some reason they don’t have many pics of themselves, I guess I have to start taking their pictures!!! Here are some pics from Mommy’s work party, sounds like it was lots of fun, Mommy hired someone to teach them all to line dance….

CIMG4824 CIMG4806 CIMG4813

We also got to go to a Christmas party at one of the Dr’s houses that Daddy works with, there were tons of people and lots of kids, we had a great time. Paige and I got all dressed up for it!

CIMG4783 Of course it wouldn’t be Christmas if we didn’t go to a Christmas parade. One night we got together with Uncle Brodie and Auntie Carrie and Sophie to see a Christmas parade of lights, it was really nice!

 

CIMG4772 CIMG4762 CIMG4765 CIMG4770

Just a few days ago it was my Christmas Dance recital, my very first one, everyone said I did a great job! Gigi came all the way from Toronto to see my 15 min recital…thanks Gigi, it was great to have you here to cheer me on!

DSC_0336 DSC_0337DSC_0334

DSC_0350 

DSC_0346 DSC_0357

DSC_0359  DSC_0367DSC_0372DSC_0377 

Here I am with my two dance teachers, they are really nice!

DSC_0387  

Check out the video Daddy took of all the kids in my class doing a dance together!

Well that is all for now…a few more days and we will be on our way to Toronto to see a bunch of friends and family, we can’t wait!

P.S. Our christmas cards are delayed, Mommy ordered them on Nov. 28th and they still aren’t here, we are starting to think they got lost in the mail…everyone might be getting them in the new year!!!

Love y’all,

Emmie and Paige

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Emmie... I loved looking at all your pictures of you and your Sister and Mom and Dad! You are a great dancer, and I really liked your Dance Video! Merry Christmas to you all!

    Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete