Saturday, March 5, 2011

Disney On Ice…what more should I say!!!

One of my birthday gifts was tickets to see Disney Princesses on Ice. Each and every one of the princesses I love and adore were there, it was fantastic. Mommy let me wear my Princess Aurora dress to the show, it was so much fun. My friends Ava and Sophia were there and they were dressed as Ariel and Cinderella!

CIMG3046CIMG3000  CIMG3003 CIMG3008 CIMG3015 CIMG3023 CIMG3029 CIMG3043

On Friday this past week Mommy and I decided we were going to bake some cookies when Paige was on her morning nap. We had lots of fun making them but unfortunately they got really, really, burnt in the oven. The recipe called for 400 F which apparently is way too hot…mommy just kept saying “I am not a baker”! Don’t worry mommy, we will have better luck next time!!!

DSC_0224 DSC_0228 DSC_0231 DSC_0233

Mommy and I were baking these cookies for a party we were having that night. Daddy had some friends over from the clinic he works in for a Rockband party!!! Daddy loves playing rockband but doesn’t get the chance to much anymore so he had a blast, as did everyone else!

My friends and I had a great time dressing up and dancing to the music.

DSC_0248 DSC_0250DSC_0263 DSC_0251 DSC_0253 DSC_0257 

 

Today was a busy day…we had a house showing (our third one this week) and it was at the exact time of a birthday party we had to attend for our friend Atley, he just turned 1. This meant we had to take the dogs with us to the party and let them stay in the van, luckily it all went well. Now if only we could get someone to buy our house, mommy keeps saying “maybe third times a charm”!

Here is Paige and I getting ready to head out for Atley’s party, we were both very excited!

DSC_0273 DSC_0264 DSC_0268 DSC_0272 Atley’s mommy did such a great job decorating for his party, I think my mommy was getting lots of ideas for Paige’s upcoming party!

CIMG3052

CIMG3049 CIMG3050  Here is Paige sitting beside Atley and for no reason she just started to cry which is exactly what she did the first time she met him when they were both just weeks old…silly girl!CIMG3060 CIMG3084CIMG3069 CIMG3083 

Paige watched Atley very closely while he blew out his candles and ate his cake, I think she was soaking it all in so she knows what to do at her party in three weeks time!

Here is Paige being a funny girl, wearing my sunglasses!

CIMG3099

They had this really neat string pinata that us bigger kids got to crack open and inside there was so much candy. Being the smart little girl that I am (or so that is what everyone kept telling me), I took one of the birthday cone hats, turned it upside down and used it to get as much candy as I could! I was super excited!!!

CIMG3101

CIMG3102

Well, one last thing, this week in the mail we got Paige’s official documentation that she is now a Canadian citizen. Up until now she has only been an American but as of Friday she is now a dual citizen…lucky girl!

DSC_0236

It is time for bed, hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Love y’all,

Emmie and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment