Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone

It is a very Happy Day today, as I always say when it is a nice sunny day. Here in Tennessee the sun is shining bright and it is 55 degrees F (15 C), it is just beautiful. I had gymnastics this morning and here is a picture of Paige and I in our Valentine’s day outfits!

CIMG2964

Paige and I have been very lucky because we have so many people that love us a lot. We have gotten to celebrate Valentine’s day for the past 5 days. Wednesday night last week we got on Skype with Granny and Pop-Pop and they shipped us a present that we opened with them over the computer. We got the cutest matching outfits and some valentine’s stickers!!!

DSC_0194

DSC_0222

Then on Thursday Paige and I got to go to a Valentine’s day party at my school. We had pizza and cupcakes, it was so much fun. I also danced up a storm for all the parents and kids, everyone kept saying how cute I was. Paige also had fun playing with all of the big kids in my class!!!

CIMG2893

CIMG2905

CIMG2915

CIMG2919

Then on Sunday night we got to go on Skype with Gigi, Papa and Uncle Ryan and they too had presents for Mommy to give to us and open with them on the computer. We each got Valentine’s day shirts and we got a really neat Toy Story game for the TV and a lion cub that purrs, open his eyes and responds to petting.

CIMG2932 CIMG2939 CIMG2944

Thanks to all of our wonderful grandparents for the lovely V-day gifts, we love’em!!!

CIMG2956

CIMG2957

Over the past two weeks Daddy has been working like crazy, he has only had 1 day off. In order for Mommy to keep her sanity we have been having lots of dance parties at our house. Paige and I love to dance!

DSC_0149

DSC_0164 Oh, by the way, I dressed my sister up in the pink tutu, doesn’t she look adorable!

DSC_0155

DSC_0177

DSC_0180

Check out the video of Paige, Mommy and I dancing together one night…don’t mind us, we are all in our jammies, mommy says not to look to closely at her!!!

Well, that is all for now…off to take my afternoon nap and then have a nice valentine’s dinner with Mommy, Daddy and Paige!

Happy Valentine’s day and love y’all,

Emmie and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment