Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer time, summer time...we love it outside!


We have been spending lots of time outside over the past week or so because our weather has been beautiful, a little hot but we like it! Mommy and I have been doing crafts outside everyday, either with paint, playdo and colouring.

We have been swimming in the pool almost everyday, I love the water and I am becoming quite the swimmer. Baby Paige also loves it in the water, she likes to kick, kick, kick...
Dexter loves hanging out with Paige on the blanket outside and he also seems to like having his picture taken as well, silly doggy!!!
This year Mommy and Daddy made a garden in our backyard and we are finally starting to get some vegetables; we have peas, beans, tons and tons of tomatoes, celery, green peppers and carrots. We ate some beans at dinner last night and they were very yummy.
Another exciting piece of news is that I am doing an awesome job at potty training. For the past week I have been wearing big girl panties and using both my little potty and the big one as well. I am still learning but doing well so far, Mommy and Daddy keep telling me they are very proud of me.
Last weekend we were pretty busy on Saturday, we went for a long hike in the morning to this beautiful waterfall. We went with one of daddy's doctor friends, Dr. Kristin, her husband Jason and their two cute dogs, Allie and Molly. Mommy and Daddy were pretty sore after the hike, I don't know why, Paige and I felt just fine!!!

After our long hike we had Fisher's 3rd birthday party to go to. There were tons of kids and we had lots of things to play with, including a pinata!
Here is a picture of Daddy, Paige and I relaxing on the swing near the end of the party, we were pooped!
We have been reading lots of books lately, it is one of my favorite things to do. Here is Daddy reading to both baby Paige and I.

Baby Paige seems to really like playing with me and looking at me. I get down on her level and lay with her on the floor and she just loves it, sometimes I even sing her songs. Check out the video below of me singing to her.

Well, that is all for now, we gotta run. We are going on another family hike this morning, we are going to go and see some big, big, mountains!

Love y'all,
Emmie and Paige

1 comment:

  1. We loved the blog post and our Skype conferences. Your garden looks great. Loved the video... Emmie's singing is awesome and Paige looks like she is getting ready to crawl! Wow, the girls are growing so fast. Love to all of you! Granny & Pop-Pop & Patra.

    ReplyDelete