Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010!

Happy Easter to all of you! Hoping everyone had a wonderful day, I know we did. The Easter bunny came to visit our house and left me a whole bunch of easter eggs and a few toys too!!! I think I really like Easter. We had a wonderful easter weekend, we painted eggs, did an easter egg hunt, went to church and out for brunch. Mommy and Daddy kept saying that Paige and I were being very well behaved!

Gigi bought me the coolest egg kit, it had Tinkerbell fairy dust and stickers to put on the eggs after you painted them, they looked so nice when I was all done!
When I woke up easter morning I had a trail of easter eggs from my bedroom door out to the living room and at the end of the trail was a few really nice toys!

What do you think of my fancy dress, pretty nice isn't it! I got all dressed up on easter sunday for church and brunch.


As I am sure you can imagine we have had a lot going on since my baby sister was born. Mommy and Paige came home from the hospital on Saturday March 27th and it was a beautiful day. Since they came home I have been a really good big sister. I love baby Paige and take every chance I can to give her hugs and kisses.


I even lent Paige my baby doll's hat, yes that is right, the hat she is wearing in the pictures above belongs to my American girl doll and it fits her pefectly. Daddy also let me put Paige in my baby dolls crib and she fit!


We gave baby Paige her first bath a few nights after she got home and she really didn't like it, I don't know why because I love taking baths. I like to play with my rubber duckies and pretending to swim like a fish.


Paige already has a little boyfriend, his name is Grant! One of mommy's friends, Brigitte had a baby boy 2 weeks before baby Paige was born and he came over the other day to visit with Paige when I was at school. Looks like Paige wasn't too interested in him just yet, she slept through most of the visit, silly girl!!!


Well, it has been a long day, I have eaten tons of chocolate and I think it is time to crash!

Love y'all,
Emmie and Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment